Apple and Blackberry Juice Recipe – A sweet and refreshing sparkling apple and blackberry juice, this must be one of the most popular combinations of fruits, but they are rarely used for juices. If you try this recipe look for a large, plump blackberries that are with flavour and juice or you can replace the blackberries with ripe blackcurrants and add some extra honey for taste.
Apple and Blackberry Juice Ingredients:
- 3-4 large eating apples
- 12 oz. ripe blackberries
- 3-4 tsp. clear honey
- Ice cubes, to serve
- Chilled parkling water, to dilute
- 2 mint sprigs, to decorate
- Lightly rinse the apples and blackberries.
- Cut them into quarters, discard the core, cut into chunks and add to the blackberries.
- Pass through a juices or blender until the juice is formed.
- Taste and add the honey, according to your taste.
- Place and divide the ice cubes in a couple glass, pour over the juice and dilute with sparkling water.
- Decorate with skewered blackberry with mint sprigs and serve.