Apple & Raspberry Juice Recipe – This juice can be made using either fresh or thawed frozen raspberries and it can be substituted by any berries you want. If using thawed frozen raspberries, you may find that it produces a little more juice than the fresh ones. If you want, you can add a mixture of berries to the apples – try blackberries, strawberries or blueberries.
Apple & Raspberry Juice Ingredients:
- 2 eating apples, such as Golden Delicious
- 225g fresh or thawed frozen raspberries
- 150ml orange juice
- Ice cubes, to serve
- Chilled sparkling water, to dilute (optional)
- Min sprig, to decorate
- Cut the apples into quarters and discard the cores and chop the apples into chunks.
- Pass through a juicer or blender with the raspberries and orange juice (if using a blender) until the juice is formed.
- Stir in the orange juice if not already used, then pour over the ice cubes in glasses and dilute with sparkling water, if using.
- Float a mint sprig on top of the juice and serve.