Cappuccino Smoothie Recipe, Cappuccino lovers just can’t get enough of this smoothie recipe, such an icy coffee treat.
Cappuccino Smoothie Ingredients:
- 1¼ cups strong espresso coffee
- 2 handfuls crushed ice
- 1¼ cups milk
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- 2 tsp. dark chocolate, finely grated
- Pour the espresso coffee into a jug and cool.
- Put a couple handfuls of ice into a blender and add the coffee, milk and maple syrup.
- Whiz everything together until smooth.
- Pour into a couple glass and sprinkle over the finely grated chocolate and serve with straw.