Coco-Oco Smoothies Recipe, A delicious and refreshing tropical recipe for a coconut lovers, with Angostura bitters. Try it now and enjoy!
Coco-Oco Smoothies Ingredients:
- crushed ice
- 4 teaspoons creamed coconut or coconut syrup
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Maraschino syrup
- 3 ½ measures full-fat milk
- 4 dashes Angostura bitters
- pineapple leaf and wedge, to decorate
- cocktail cherry, to decorate
- Put the crushed ice into a blender or food processor and add the creamed coconut or coconut syrup, lemon juice, Maraschino syrup, milk and bitters and blend for a few seconds.
- Pour into a tall glass and decorate with a pineapple leaf and wedge and a cocktail cherry.