Creamy Mango Smoothie Recipe – A super delicious and creamy smoothie to prepare this summer. A great refreshment for kids and has a lot of health benefits. Mango adds vitamin A and C, while yogurt and milk add calcium and vitamin D. For the best flavour and color, choose ripe mangoes.
Creamy Mango Smoothie Ingredients:
- 2 mangoes, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 2 cups mango sorbet
- 2 containers French vanilla low-fat yogurt
- 1½ cups fat-free milk or soy milk
- Mint leaves, to decorate
- Wash mangoes, peeled, discard the seeds and chopped.
- In blender, place all ingredients, cover and blend on high speed until smooth.
- Pour in a prepared glass and serve with mint leaves and mango slice.