Cucumber, Apple and Mint Juice Recipe – A healthy, refreshing and delicious vegetable juice drink, it is made from cucumber which is naturally juicy, Granny Smith apple, orange juice, fresh mint and water.
When you sprinkled the cucumber lightly with a little freshly ground salt, a cucumber will become even juicier.
Cucumber, Apple and Mint Juice Ingredients:
- 2 ridge cucumber
- Freshly ground salt, to sprinkle (optional)
- 2 Granny Smith apples
- 2 tbsp. orange juice
- Chilled mineral water, to dilute
- Few fresh mint sprigs
- Cut off and reserve a few thin slices of cucumber.
- Peel the remainder, then cut into thick slices and place in a colander and add a twist or two of freshly ground sea salt.
- Leave for 5-10 minutes. Quarter the apples and discard the cores,then chop.
- Pass all the ingredients through a juicer or blender until the juice is formed.
- Pour the juice into the glass,dilute with water and decorate with the reserved cucumber slices and mint sprigs.