Fig, Coconut and Banana Smoothie Recipe – A delicious, creamy and healthy fig, coconut and banana smoothie to enjoy this summer. For maximum fibre content, use either dried fruits that need soaking and then poaching gently for about 10-15 minutes, or use ready-to-eat dried fruits, which do not need soaking first.
Fig, Coconut and Banana Smoothie Ingredients:
- 75g ready-to-eat dried figs, chopped
- 3 ripe bananas, peeled and sliced
- 300ml coconut milk
- 5-6 ice cubes
- Place the chopped figs into a smoothie machine or blender.
- Peel and cut the bananas into chunks and add to the machine with the coconut milk and ice cubes.
- If using a smoothie machine, blend on mix for 15 seconds and then on smooth for 45 seconds.
- In a blender, blend for 1-2 minutes until smooth.
- Pour into 2 glasses and serve.