Frozen Fruit Yogurt Smoothies Recipe, This frozen berries and banana smoothie recipe is one of the easiest recipes to fix. With all the natural benefits from the various fruits, it is also one of the healthiest drinks. Try it and enjoy!
Frozen Fruit Yogurt Smoothies Ingredients:
- 1 frozen banana, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups frozen strawberries, raspberries, or cherries
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup plain or vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 to 3 tablespoons honey or to taste
- fresh strawberry, to decorate
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
- Pour into glass with straw and decorate with the fresh strawberry.