Grape Juice Milkshake Recipe, It’s another great milkshake combo to try. Theres no better way to cut the sweetness of milkshake with the tartness of fresh grapes.
Grape Juice Milkshake Ingredients:
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 1/4 cups grape juice
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 2 tsp. honey
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
- 2 small bunches red grapes, to decorate
- Put the vanilla ice cream into a blender with the grape juice and milk.
- Pulse to combine and pour into 2 glasses.
- In a small shallow microwave-safe bowl, microwave the honey on High for 5 seconds to make it liquid.
- Dip the grapes into the honey and coat evenly.
- Dip grapes into the sugar, sprinkling over areas aren’t covered.
- Serve on the edge of the glasses, to decorate.