Healthy Egg and Wheat Germ Smoothie Recipe, A super healthy smoothie drink to add into your breakfast. In this recipe it’s important to use a fresh and good quality range of eggs. This smoothie are made of wheat germ, eggs, honey, milk, nutmeg and cinnamon.
Healthy Egg and Wheat Germ Smoothie Ingredients:
- 2 very fresh eggs, separated
- 2 tbsp. acacia honey
- 400ml cups whole milk
- 2 tbsp wheat germ
- Freshly grated nutmeg
- Ground cinnamon
- With electric mixer, beat the egg yolks and honey in a bowl until pale and frothy then set aside.
- In a small saucepan, heat the milk, stirring, over medium-high heat until bubbles form at the edge of the pan (do not allow the milk to boil). Set aside to cool slightly.
- In another bowl with a whisk or an electric mixer, beat the egg whites until stiff.
- Add the warm milk and wheat germ to the egg yolk mixture and combine with an immersion (handheld) blender until smooth and homogeneous.
- Add nutmeg and cinnamon to taste, then fold in the stiff egg whites.
- Divide between 2 glasses and serve immediately.