Hot Chocolate Smoothie Recipe when made with the right ingredients, hot chocolate can be a soothing and healthy evening drink, perfect for warming up your body during cold season. Here’s our favorite hot chocolate smoothie recipe, Try it and enjoy!
Hot Chocolate Smoothie Ingredients:
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 cups whole milk
- 1 packet hot chocolate mix
- 6 cups of ice
- whipped cream, to decorate
- chocolate syrup, (optional)
- Place the chocolate chips and 1/4 cup of milk in a microwave safe container.
- Heat on power for 1 minute and stir. Heat at 50% power in 30 second intervals until chocolate is melted smooth.
- In a blender add the melted chocolate mixture, hot chocolate packet, milk and ice.
- Blend until smooth. Top with whipped cream and garnish with a chocolate syrup on top if using one.