Jungle Juice Recipe – This is a delicious fruity punch recipe with a heavy alcohol content that you will surely love and it can serve many on a limited budget. Pisang Ambon is a very sweet, bright green liqueur from Indonesia and is made from herbs and green bananas. It works well when blended with orange juice or orange flavoured liqueur such as Cointreau.
Jungle Juice Ingredients:
- 4 ice cubes, crushed
- 2 whole ice cubes
- 1 measures Pisang Ambon
- ½ measure Brandy
- 1 measure Gin
- 4 measures freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 tsp Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 mint sprigs to decorate
- an orange, rind to decorate
- Place all the ingredients except for the crushed ice into a cocktail shaker.
- Shake for 1 minute,or until a frost forms on the outside of the cocktail shaker.
- Strain into a tumbler, then add the ice cubes and the mint sprigs with the leaves pointing up.
- Decorate with orange rind if you prefer and serve.