Leafy Apple Lift-off Juice Recipe – This delicious blend of fruit and fresh green leaves is refreshing and healthy. The leaves are robustly flavoured and have a peppery, pungent taste. To prepare the leaves, discard any damaged and disclosure ones and rinse thoroughly in cold water to remove any grit. To prevent the juice from being watery, dry the leaves in a salad spinner or on kitchen paper before juicing.
Leafy Apple Lift-off Juice Ingredients:
- 2 eating apples
- 300g white grapes
- 50g watercress, arugula or spinach
- 2 tbsp. lime juice
- Wash and quarter the apples and set aside.
- Using a juice extractor, juice the fruit and watercress, rocket or spinach.
- Add the lime juice to the apple, grape and leaf mixture and stir thoroughly to blend all the ingredients together.
- Pour the juice into a tall glass and serve immediately.