How to make Lemon Grass Lemonade
Lemon Grass Lemonade Recipe – This turned out to be super refreshing and tasting, with a great combination flavours of lemon and lemon grass. If you are having an outdoor summer party, I recommend this delicious lemonade.
This lemonade is good for summer, springtime and even winter season. It’s a simple drink, although a bit of time consuming but it’s worth it. So give it a try and enjoy this lemon grass lemonade with your friends and family.
Lemon Grass Lemonade Drink Ingredients:
- 1 stem lemon grass
- Zest and juice of 2 large lemons
- ¼ cup superfine sugar “caster sugar”
- 2½ cups boiling water
- 10 ice cubes
- 2 stems lemon grass
- 2 mint sprigs
- Trim off the base and top of the lemon grass stem; finely slice the remainder.
- Put the sliced lemon grass into a heatproof bottle or container and add the lemon juice, zest and sugar.
- Pour over the boiling water then cover and let it steep overnight.
- Stir and taste for sweetness, adding more sugar if needed.
- Strain the lemonade into 2 glasses.
- Add ice cubes to fill and garnish with a lemon grass stem and mint sprig in each lass.