How to make Mocha Cream Delight Drink
A creamy chocolate and coffee chilled drink recipe, are a delicious drink and is easy to make. This Mocha Cream Delight Drink Recipe is a strong espresso coffee with chocolate liqueur topped with a bit of cream, a delicious after dinner drink.
Mocha Cream Delight Drink Ingredients:
- 1 tbsp. good-quality unsweetened cocoa powder, plus extra for decoration
- 2 tbsp. very strong coffee
- 6 tsps. syrup sugar, to taste
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla essence
- 1 cup heavy double cream, chilled
- Dissolve the cocoa powder in the coffee then add in the sweetener and vanilla.
- Refrigerate until cool. Whip the cream and add the cocoa and coffee mixture and whip again until stiff.
- Spoon into glasses and chill well, before serving, sift a little extra cocoa powder over the top.