Orange and Pomegranate Juice Recipe – A sweet and refreshing orange and pomegranate juice drink to enjoy with kids. Pomegranate is one of the few fruits that are not available all year round, so take advantage of them when in season – normally around Christmas time.
Orange and Pomegranate Juice Ingredients:
- 3 large oranges
- 2 pomegranates
- Ice cubes, to serve
- Chilled mineral water, to dilute (optional)
- Peel the oranges, discarding the bitter white pith, and cut the flesh into chunks.
- Cut the pomegranates in half and scoop out all the juicy seeds.
- Reserve a few seeds, if liked, for decoration.
- Place the seeds with the oranges and pass through a juicer or blender until juiced.
- Place some ice cubes in the glasses and pour over the juice.
- Dilute with water, if using and scatter with the reserved pomegranate seeds on top if you prefer to decorate.
- Serve and Enjoy your healthy fruit juice.