Orange Flip Drink Recipe – A refreshing and healthy orange drink recipe. Take care when selecting the eggs in this recipe. Use eggs that are as fresh as possible and before use, store either in their box or in the egg compartment of the fridge.
Allow to come to room temperature for 30 minutes before using. If you are pregnant or have recently recovered from illness, it is recommended that you do not make this drink.
Orange Flip Drink Ingredients:
- 2 medium eggs
- 2-3 tsp. clear honey
- 300ml freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 6 ice cubes
- Orange slice, to decorate
- Place all the ingredients in a smoothie machine or blender.
- If using a smoothie machine, blend on mix for 15 seconds and then on smooth for 30 seconds.
- In a blender, blend for 1-2 minutes.
- Pour into the glass, decorate and serve immediately.
Alternative: Replace the orange juice with 300 ml blackcurrant juice and top with a spoonful of whipped cream, decorate with blackcurrant and serve immediately.