Pear and Orange Crush Smoothie Recipe – A delicious and healthy pear and orange smoothie recipe. This smoothie is light, fresh, a bit tangy and not so sweet. What a great drink to prepare and enjoy this summer.
Pear and Orange Crush Smoothie Ingredients:
- 4 pears, peeled, cored and quartered
- 2½ cups cold water
- Juice of 4 oranges
- 1 tbsp. honey
- Put the pears into a pan and cover with water.
- Bring to boil; reduce the heat and simmer for 5 minutes to soften the fruit.
- Turn off the heat and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Pour the pears and juice into a blender and pulse until completely smooth.
- Pour the pear juice through a sieve into a pitcher.
- Add the orange juice and honey and transfer to a bottle.
- Refrigerate for an hour and shake before serving.