Pear-Raspberry Slusher Recipe – Fresh berries in season are best for this recipe, but frozen berries and canned fruits are easy for grabbing. You can also try and replace raspberry with any berries you prefer. Blending ice cubes with fruit makes an irresistibly frosty drink. Mint and lime add pizzazz to this classic pear-raspberry combination. Super easy and refreshing fruit Slusher to try.
Pear-Raspberry Slusher Ingredients:
- 1 can (15oz.) Del Monte Pear Halves in 100% Juice, not drained
- 1 cup fresh or frozen unsweetened raspberries
- ½ cup chopped fresh mint leaves
- 2 Tbsps. fresh lime juice
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Combine all fruits, lime juice, fresh mint and ice cubes in a blender and puree until smooth.
- Divide in 4 short glasses, decorate with mint or fresh raspberry in skewer and serve with straw.
- Enjoy pear-raspberry slusher with friends and share this recipe.