Pineapple Yogurt Smoothie Recipe, Another great and delicious tropical drink recipe to try, a refreshing pineapple smoothie with banana, yogurt, fresh milk and lemon juice.
Pineapple Yogurt Smoothie Ingredients:
- 1 small ripe banana, peeled and sliced
- 2/3 cup chopped fresh pineapple, plus extra segments for garnish
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- ½ cup fresh milk
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 pinch lemon zest
- 1-2 tbsp. brown sugar
- Place sliced banana and pineapple in a blender with the yogurt, milk, lemon juice, lemon zest and sugar.
- Blend thoroughly on high speed until smooth.
- Pour in a couple glass and serve, garnished with extra pineapple segments.
- Serve immediately as enzymes contained in fresh pineapple will eventually turn the drink bitter.
- This will not happen if canned pineapple is used.