Strawberry and Banana Smoothie Recipe – The blend of perfectly ripe bananas and strawberries creates a drink that is both fruity and creamy, with a luscious texture. Papaya, mango or pineapple can be used instead of strawberries for a tropical drink. Popular with adults and children alike, this is a great way to get children to enjoy fruit – much healthier than commercial milkshakes, too.
Strawberry and Banana Smoothie recipe by Filipino Recipes Portal
Strawberry and Banana Smoothie Ingredients:
- 1/4 kilo Strawberries
- 2 pcs over-ripe Lakatan bananas
- 3 cups Fresh milk
- 125g strawberry-flavoured yoghurt
- 5 tablespoon Honey
Strawberry and Banana Smoothie Directions:
- Wash and hull the strawberries, then put in half of it in the blender jug.
- Coarsely chop the Bananas, then put in half of it the blender jug.
- Pour half of the honey, yoghurt and milk in the jug of a blender, then blend until it becomes smooth.
- Prepare 2 or 3 serving glasses and evenly pour the smoothie.
- Repeat the process withe remaining honey, strawberries, milk, banana, and yoghurt.
- Serve with your favorite sandwich.