Strawberry Shortcake Cocktail Recipe, An adult version of a strawberry shake. This Strawberry Shortcake Martini is made up of fresh strawberries and cake flavored vodka. Try it and enjoy!
Strawberry Shortcake Ingredients:
- 3 fresh strawberries, and extra for garnish
- 2 oz cake flavored vodka
- 2 oz lemonade
- 1/2 oz amaretto liqueur
- ice and a cocktail shaker
- Muddle or crush the strawberries and vodka in a cocktail shaker.
- Add the lemonade, amaretto and a little ice to the cocktail shaker.
- Shake briefly but vigorously. Strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish rim of glass with a half strawberry, if desired.